We are now looking for a well-experienced and qualified Int. Guest Relation Associate (m/f/d) for a well-known 5***** American Cruise Line with International and European passengers.
You should have several years of experience in a similar position, ideally combined with previous ship experience on a seagoing vessel – with a wide knowledge in customer care, guest relation and administration skills.
You are responsible for a smooth operation of the assigned Department and the appointed areas. Your duties will involve f. e. daily customer care and contact, general guest relation and care, customer complaints, socializing during special events & evening set ups like the Gala Dinner, public announcements and stage appearances with public speaking and microphone use – if needed. You are responsible for all questions concerning the satisfaction of your guests and make sure, that any kind of action that might be needed is taken in a professional and timely manner.
You should have a friendly approach, a well-groomed appearance and also should have a “hands on” mentality, and be a positive, open minded person. Dealing with high-profile passengers on a daily basis, while keeping the company standard as well as the budget in mind, comes easy to you and you also need to have very strong administration knowledge. You need to be stress-resistant, flexible and keep a calm mind, even in the most busily times on board.
- Respond to all Guest requests, concerns and issues in a timely and professional manner. Provide premium Guest service by handling all communications, verbal or written, in accordance with the set standards and in coordination with the G.R. Lead
- Log and maintain accurate records of all Guest inquiries, concerns and requests using systems provided and in accordance with set procedures. Promptly report to the G.R. Lead situations that require the attention of the Guest Relations Supervisor, Asst. Guest Relations Manager or Guest Relations Manager
- Will perform translations of written company documents and assist international Guests in verbal transactions as needed and attend social functions when directed
- Maintain accurate work order files for easy reference as well as files on daily Guest calls made to ensure quality assurance according to agreed standards
- Make use of the library of reference materials associated with the function to assist in answering Guest inquiries accurately and in a timely manner and provide suggestions for updates to the G.R. Lead
- Handle cash transactions required by Guests including and not limited to traveler checks, stamps, foreign exchange, gratuity adjustments and settlement of shipboard accounts in accordance with the company’s established accounting policies and procedures
- Perform administrative and record-keeping tasks associated with Guest Relations Associate function
- Acquire in depth knowledge of all aspects of the Mariner Loyalty Program to assist guests with any related inquiries
- When assigned, perform all tasks related to the phone duty in a courteous, efficient and organized fashion including the handling of all requirements of the Mariner Loyalty Society Rewards Program through the use of the Siebel system and in accordance with set procedures
- Starting as soon as possible
- Good conditions – paid in US Dollar
- Required paperwork: Passport, C1D Visa for the US and Medical is required, STCW (Basic Safety Training) done on board, free of charge, Accommodation, Food, Uniform – provided by the company
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by mail to email@example.com.
For applicants, our service is completely free of charge.