A few tips for job interviews:
- A proper appearance and an adequate outfit are essential for every job interview. Dress up according to your future work environment. You should bring writing materials and your application documents (CV) with you.
- The first impression is crucial! You should be on time. Plan your journey in a way that allows you to arrive without being exhausted and stressed out. Should you be delayed please call immediately. For a longer journey we recommend to allow extra time for changing and freshening up.
- Find out about your potential future employer. Think about why you would like to work for this company and what qualifies you especially for the vacant position.
- When you prepare for the interview anticipate questions which refer to your CV (e. g. area of responsibility, motivation for job changes). Keep answers and reasons ready – but do not be too critical about every question.
- Stay the way you are and keep your natural charisma. There is no reason for being nervous: After all YOU have been invited – you have already passed a first pre-selection.
- Listen carefully. Ask if you do not understand something. Ask questions. Do not interrupt your conversation partners.
- Seek eye contact during the interview. It signalises candidness, trust, confidence and shows that you have nothing to hide.
- Express yourself clearly, naturally and objectively.
- Do not talk negatively about your current employer, superiors and colleagues.
Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency wishes you good luck.