|From now on||Europe|
We are looking for a motivated and committed Executive Chef (m/f/d) for a river cruise Line with Europe-wide routes.
Your responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Training and control of standards in food production and preparation
- Temporary transfer of items in exceptional situations
- Preparation of the duty roster and scheduling of side jobs for the granting of a
- Execution, recording and evaluation of inventories in the food sector
- Taking over representative tasks
- Duty roster creation for the area of responsibility
- Continuous optimization and further development of workflows and standards
- Completed vocational training as a chef, if possible with further qualification as a chef master or with a technical college degree
- several years of professional experience at sea, river or on land in the four-star range
- Management experience
- Budget security, calculation and recipe knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English is a prerequisite, other foreign languages are an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service is completely free of charge for you as an applicant.
connect career GmbH accompanies and supports you free of charge from application to promotion and is happy to assist you with all questions concerning the application process, formalities as well as living and working on board.