|From now on||Worldwide|
We looking for a creative and engaged Executive Sous Chef (m/f/g) for a Cruise Line with great routes worldwide.
Your responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Create menu items, makes purchasing decisions ensuring budgetary considerations, and the costing of recipes for monthly inventory and purchasing reports
- Participates in food preparation and ensures menu items are prepared according to recipes for consistency
- Prepare or direct preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems
- Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for outlets based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with Director of Food and Beverage
- Develop new procedures for kitchen workers and servers to support special menu options
- Basic administrative computer skills
- Direct knowledge of general kitchen operation
- An associate degree in a related field, or completion of a two-year Certificate program or equivalent level training and experience
- fluent english speaking
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service is completely free of charge for you as an applicant.
Your Connect- Team