|From now on||Worldwide|
We are looking for a engaged Headwaiter (m/f/d) for a Ocean Cruise Line with great routes worldwide.
Your responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Organisation and supervision of the assigned service area
- Active support & assistance in the service area
- Passengers’ contact person for suggestions, proposals and criticism in the service
- enforcement and control of quality standards in the assigned service area
- Continuous monitoring of compliance with cleanliness, safety, environmental and hygiene guidelines in the assigned service area
- Motivation of the subordinates for excellent performance
- Support of the Assistant Maitre d’ Hotel with the rostering
- Completed education as a restaurant specialist or hotel specialist
- First professional experience in a management position in the upscale hotel industry or on cruise ships
- Team spirit, professional competence, ability to work under pressure and reliability
- Safe and confident appearance towards employees and passengers
- leadership qualities, ability to motivate employees
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service is completely free of charge for you as an applicant.