|From now on||Worldwide|
We are looking for International Guest Services Associate (m/f/g) for Cruise shipping company.
Your responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Will perform translations of written company documents and assist international Guests in verbal transactions as needed and attend social functions when directed
- Handle cash transactions required by Guests including and not limited to traveler checks, stamps, foreign exchange, gratuity adjustments and settlement of shipboard accounts in accordance with the company’s established accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate work order files for easy reference as well as files on daily Guest calls made to ensure quality assurance according to agreed standards.
- Respond to all Guest requests, concerns and issues in a timely and professional manner. Provide premium Guest service by handling all communications, verbal or written, in accordance with the set standards and in coordination with the GS Lead
- College degree in hospitality management; Hotel & Restaurant management /Tourism Graduate or a related field preferred or equivalent experience or
- Minimum 2 years work experience within a Front Office Operation /Hospitality Environment in a 4 star or above hotel/resort or cruise/passenger vessel or
- Minimum two years’ work experience in a reputable call center or reservations agency
- International incumbents to have knowledge of another language
- Ability to multi-task and evidence of strong organizational skills
- A genuine interest in working with and helping guests and the ability to handle complaints, and deal effectively with difficult situations.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Our service is completely free of charge for you as an applicant.