|From now on||Worldwide|
We looking for a Tour Expert – Russian speaking/ English speaking (m/f/g) for a Cruise Line on great routes worldwide.
Your responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Monitors Guest activities during excursions to ensure compliance with service standard and safety procedures
- Listens to Guest’s complaints (i.e. sales, excursions) and informs the Tour Manager to find the appropriate solution, if needed, or assure other departments are punctually informed
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with Guests on-board and on tours to generate new business selling package tours in accordance with budgeted targets
- Occasionally provides language translations during excursions in order to guarantee the language service during tours
- Gives assistance to injured Guest on tours to ensures adequate support in accordance with Company’s procedures and guidelines
- Maximizes revenues for the tours area suggesting new opportunities in accordance with Tour Manager guidelines
- Secondary School in tourism or languages
- Degree in languages tourism communication is highly appreciated
- Experience in Sales or Tour Operator is a plus
- EDV Skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Russian knowledge
- English knowledge
- has a broad and forward-thinking approach, focuses on financial results
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Our service is completely free of charge for you as an applicant.
connect career GmbH accompanies and supports you free of charge from application to promotion and is happy to assist you with all questions concerning the application process, formalities as well as living and working on board.